Monday, April 28, 2014

random

good night everyone....
i'm only use english when i'm broke,as well Joko Anwar said,but i really want to use english on the future posts so i can learn english more better than today.Now i'm starting suppa-duppa very intense for national university entrance test in my course which called our beloved GO.Since national exam was over,i only go to school only once.I'm not allowed to hang out with my friends,I really want to say sorry from my deepest of my heart Yeah it doesn't matter when you want to achieve your dreams :) Let me admitted something,sometimes,i really missed high school life. Even my highschool life was cliché ,i'm enjoyed it.Please help me,everyone-who-was-reading-this-sentence,pray for me to national university entrance test.I will try my best until the last blood.this is my survival life.*highlander themes was playing*.OK,stop playing start learning. I rather use the word learning than studying because there is some dying on the word stu-dying.Learning is beautiful like the wings of butterflies.Keep Encouraging Me :D!
Out of da topic my tab cannot switch on T_T so i didn't use my Whatsapp. i need my phone . I cant contact with my friend and everyone like an antisocial.I feel so out of date :|

sorry for the bad english i still intermediet level T_T

~
Suppa-Duppa Mucho Amor
~FdH~

No comments:

Post a Comment