Hello I currently on my interview for some foreign bank (you can guess yourself) and waiting for the result. I messed my english interview because of my nervousness (gosh I need some yogurt) and felt embarrassed. Since I'd have back up plans I will try to apply some lovable work. I am sitting here eating also waiting for another result of my interview for national bank and some manufacturer company (please hire me, sweetheart).
I had tried to make some post with my phone but still cant publish but now I am posting this from my phone.for people who think this post is so unimportant. if I have my (un)stable job, I will make some tips how to find your job without being deceived by the employer. I would (not) to apologize since it's my blog lol.
Work-life is real life, yo
FdH
(the job seeker)
No comments:
Post a Comment