Tuesday, November 21, 2017

polygot

hello
since many things has been happened in my life recently. I had graduated from IPB since November (too lazy to summary my graduation and try to find the photos) and still not picking my own certificate because going to campus needs money. I tried many options that i can try such as job interview at many companies and going to japan to be uhm .....hard labor worker and still failed on my interview lol. Now i am confused to enroll my bachelor again on next December (yeah bachelor selection need test too) because my parents opposed me because it place too far for my home and many reasons which i cant tell on public.  As you can see my english grammar has not gotten better or maybe worse. I am on the edge of being NEET even i still have some freelance work (or should i say self employment) because i am yet to be employed by anyone's company. Enough with some useless rant with too many grammatical mistakes on my post lol.

Now i have free time and the things i want is to be polygot. Someone who can speak many language more than my native and english. If people ask me what language which you can, I want to say i cant speak more than 3 language or perhaps 5 or 6. Sound too unrealistic?...uhm from now maybe yes because i have bad english accent that people cant understand what i said. Unless i practice more harder than before, My english skill is still same as ever. Practice speak with native. Anyone?.

Besides english, I had learn french on my high school and solely forgot to spelt it. French is important at many situation that involves french people. If i had go to europe, french language would useful. I am in south east asian country whose people talk with their native language and chinese as their third or second largest speaker beside english speaker. I never had some chinese lesson on my life so i decided to learn it all by my self ( and still learning though). I have learned Japanase since my junior high scholl and take hiatus between 4 years. I learn japanese again since my campus had japanese class. Now i am on N5. On 3th December i will take my N4 test on my former high school. Arabic would be perfect because my mom forced me to learn it because Quran is in arabic  and it look slightly hard than chinese and english as my mom said . I used to obsessed going to Russian and learn a few word like privyet or dasdavida. I slighly understand korean and try to learn hangul because i cant read hangul. It is fun to learn new language as to refresh your brain's memory. I promice to learn some language and practice it in my daily life.

Wish me luck (and you too)

FdH

No comments:

Post a Comment