Sunday, February 4, 2018

randon thought (blah)

hello its have been one month since i posted my unnecessary post (but this is my blog lol)
I cant wait for my contract status because it will be over on 28th. I hope my salary is getting higher than minimum wage due my life expenses and  then , i am ready to be jobseeker since i am still fresh graduated, i deserve more than this #respectmyrights. I will go back to my freelance jobs.
Last month, i fell in love with some skin care called Senka and my face is getting brighter. My blemish is gone. Yes i need to invest on my skin care routine since i was careless on my high school days (i have suppa duppa dull face) and i kind of regret because i wasted my youth too much. ( I will make some of review later). My mom also fell in love with Senka, we can share our skin care #proud.
I am using light make up because i have pale face that make you think i am having short time to life. I think every people even men need to take care of their skin. No matter how porcelain white skin ,tan, yellow,until charcoal black which is they are blessed to have too much melanin on their skin.
Korean skincare is complicated because too much step like 10 but i just do 3 or sometime 4 steps but not everyday. Yes skincare routine needs dicipline attitude to getting great result. But i will try ( hope my budget can cover them all). now i am finding my toner and suncream since i am out of stock. 
Sorry if this article is so unimportant because ok-guys-let-me-tell-again its my personal blog.

FdH


No comments:

Post a Comment