Thursday, January 31, 2019

Facing the truth

I was delighted but devastated.

My Eternal Jpop First Love, Arashi will be hiatus after 2020 Tokyo Olympics end.

“Around the middle of June 2017, I told other members that I wanted to end the activities as Arashi for now and that I wanted to live freely,” leader Satoshi Ono said at a press conference held the next day in Tokyo. The group’s talent agency, Johnny & Associates, confirmed the hiatus as well.
(https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2019/01/29/music/arashis-hiatus-spurs-heartbreak-hopes-2020-olympic-farewell/#.XFMDp1wzaUk for further article)

Well this is very Riida-like answer. I kind of get it since his dating scandal  ( I dont like the girl but i never interfere his choice also I am not kind of 'My Idol is mine' mindset.). He seems to be out of his mind since 2017. 

I dont against Arashi Hiatus because they deserve healthy private life ( and marriage announcement woohoo). They answer every journalist (even the ridiculous one) with an ellegant and sassy. Honestly i am amazed with their teamwork thing. Even they always make that is Riida fault. How come? its beautiful heartbreaking announcement. As my real life, I had a people who stand by me even in the wrong side.

Its like perfect farewell. 


I would like to take my gratitude to being a casual but loving fans since 2006.

I used to loathe Jun because he is just handsome face  but I am slowly have a soft spot for him for being concert genius and mastermind of Arashi.

I used to ignore Aiba because he is kind of goofy  but he is always sincere with his work and i already notice him before i realized .

Nino is my first bias and always be my love. His personality is almost like mine.

Sho is first realistic Idol who dont sell kind of dellusion dreams. He is definetely sexy brain.

I always amazed how come Ohno didnt put too much effort but the result is great. He is most endangered person on the earth.

I'll wait for you

-FdH-


No comments:

Post a Comment