Hello good day fella...Welcome to 2019.
I cant believe i reached my 20's first era. Speechless..
Oh My Goodness.
My way of writing is way tackier than before. I want to write again (using pen) but i am quite have inconsisent choice of word. Its my off duty day and i wonder about my overseas trip ( yes i am that dreamer) since domestic flight ticket is way too expensive. Labuan Bajo, Berau and Morotai is one of my travel list. I love less crowded place more since i am living my life in suppa-crowded city
Back on the day, I used to dream to having scholarship in Russia (Kazan is exact place) and my parents was against it. They were opposed my dream because Russia is communism country and Vodka. But my dream was died long time ago since i tended to be realistic about my circumtances.( Dont worry Russia is still on my travel list)
I really wish to go to Japan (and all of 47 prefectures). Since i love J-Idol (Arashi is still consistent as well as Hallyu-wave all around the world). Great quality cosmetic product (K*se and Shiseid* is a bop). And many more which i cant describe (maybe just being too lazy).
I still have fast heartbeat when i am talking with english. And i tend to practice my speech on 2019. (polygot here i come). I need to differentiate about traditional and simplified chinese. Listen to Hakka speaker (they talked too fast).
This is my random post. I need to brainstrorm my mind again.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment