Hello. Sorry for not making new post (or should we say random post that people never read it)
I just have a spare time to make post since this is my day off.
I am blessed to have new job on 2018. Now my job is recuiring some english speaking time (damn i was nervous as plank) so i've tried practising my speaking with my mom since i dont have people to talk with english. I hope it would be work for future for my career and my dream.
2018 is like bitter pill which i'm drink right now (the capsules contain Eleutherine bulbosa/span,you can google it since i am too lazy to make proper post).
Bohemian Rhaspody was a bop. I am glad Rami Malek can pull Freddie Mercury and i was checking It is a real Freddie or not (even Rami's blue eye distract me in both ways) . I am Freddie Mercury biggest fans since my early highschool. His song cure my deppresion and lonely without proper friend before. I used to dont have friend. I was a outcast. Sometimes i was blamed my self for being too different. People called me weirdo and i remembered i was self conscious then i've had to accept that fact. The best revenge is have confidence on ourselves. I am gratuful for being surounded by loving people as my bestfriends.
I am into K-pop (casually). I've had drinking my own spit lol. I've listened to Sechkies,Winner and ..some of SM group. My tasted has never changed at all. New Journey to The West is 2018's best variety show. I guaranteee.
Wish me more of luck on 2019.
Love
FdH
No comments:
Post a Comment