too many heartbreaking moment since april until now
my bias on kanjani8 Subaru had resigned for the group and my reaction was cried and empty
call me drama but i feel empty after his departure for the group. I dont hate him or other member but i will support everyone decision. Kanjani8's songs was my motivation song to graduate from my diploma. I dont listen to Kanjani8 often like i used to (subaru's voice is etnic and not everyone's-cup-of-tea). 2018 wasn't Johnnys lucky year since too many messy scandals (sexual harrasement,departure,etc). I hope Arashi still strong until 50 years later because they have stability and harmony as a group.
I dont have a gut to writing anything about everything. I'm losing my interest at everything i do. I have many supranatural experience too. I never been scared because on my old uncle i found old giant man or local people called genduruwo . He was dark....i dont want to explain more. I had seen Miss K on my courses and hear her laugh it was like natural autotune . My friend has high-pitched laugh and anyone never sounded the same as her do. Our reaction was mixed because we are scared also we just have fun to swept our fear away. Yes it was my one of my sh*t experience.
Now i'm typing this post while listening iKon - Love Scenario.Even I dont have experience in Love as i am being single of my life ( i'm proud saying this and never ready to be in relationship with anyone),this song hits me. Love Scenario is song about breaking up and saying goodbye in happy tune. I assume this song not about the lovers but friends-turn-to-stranger. Mamamoo was dope.
No comments:
Post a Comment