I describe 2018 is fast like changing your office suit to your pajama. Even this month will come my birthday(!), I dont remember my real age (Just kidding, i remember but i assume that age is just on paper and time term not your soul). Because being adult is not easy as we used to imagine in childhood. We have liability to making money for living. Pay yout transport, your water and electric bill, think of what food that we must make or make some delivery if you're too lazy to cook (need some budget). Dont forget to mention, morality and attitude. I dont want to explain it longer because this post is just a trivia abaout my current life. I'm ready to take a new path on my career because i was so unsure about my last job (well it's only 3 months term). I am kind of logical dreamer who think miracles still exist. I had started my courses. We are blessed to have super great technology to learn everything. I wish that i have a new proper job with a little bit larger than minimum wage.
FdH
No comments:
Post a Comment